Smooth away unwanted lines and improve your smile with Juvéderm® facial fillers.
What is Juvéderm®?
Juvéderm® is a facial filler that is composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar found in your body. Juvéderm® combines with the water in your skin to gently restore lost fullness, and smooths out lines and wrinkles. Fillers are a safe and reversible way to replace the volume of tissue that is lost with aging.
At Lethbridge Periodontal Associates, we use Juvéderm® facial fillers to:
- Eliminate or minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Restore volume in sagging and aging skin
- Restore gum line recession by filling missing papilla between teeth
- Smile lines: reduces the visible lines that run vertically from the side of the nose to the corners of the upper lip
- Gum line: restores the appearance of teeth by filling in missing papilla between teeth
- Vertical lip lines: softens the appearance of lines above and around the lips
- Marionette lines: softens the appearance of vertical lines and wrinkles below the corners of the mouth
How long do Juvéderm® facial fillers last?
Juvéderm® can last up to 1 or 2 years.
How long does it take to see results from facial fillers?
You can see visible results instantly after your treatment.
Interested in Juvéderm® facial fillers? Book your appointment today!